Due to the present Covid-19 environment, we are offering special times for our senior and at-risk patients in order for them to feel safer and more comfortable in our rehab setting.
We do feel that our present precautions which include, the recommendations of the CDC and Miss State Board of Health are excellent. This includes health questionnaires and temperature checks for everyone entering the rehab department along with hand sanitizing/washing. If requested, masks are available for anyone.
We also offer extended hours daily (including Saturdays and Sundays) to meet your needs.
In addition to these precautions, we are reserving special times for our elderly and at-risk patients to visit our clinic. We will be offering the following:
- Limited patient volume. We will limit our entire outpatient clinic to just two patients per session.
- You will be treated exclusively one-on-one with your therapist in your own “isolated” freshly sanitized treatment room.
- Patients can be dropped off at the door just steps away from their treatment room, therefore, bypassing waiting rooms, our registration desk, and any contact with other individuals. You can walk directly from your car into our department. If you don’t have a driver we offer valet parking (Cass will park your car). Just leave your car at the door under our portico entrance.
- Everyone will continue to receive their health screening and temperature check with every visit in order to maintain as safe of an environment as possible.
- You will also receive an individualized program that you can access online between visits to our clinic.
Call us at 662-456-1065 to schedule an appointment.
Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech/Language Pathology