Summary: Maintains building, grounds, and equipment in accordance with state regulations and administrative guidelines. Establishes and maintains preventative maintenance programs to ensure uninterrupted service to patients as well as maintains a safe environment for patients, employees, and visitors.
- Oversees maintenance of buildings and grounds according to state regulations and administrative guidelines.
- Demonstrates leadership to the engineering staff regarding performance, productivity, and safety.
- Able to prepare a departmental budget.
- Maintains all preventative maintenance and periodic inspections for the entire facility.
- Ensures that all equipment, electrical and plumbing systems are operating effectively.
- Ensures that the facility has an adequate fire safety system.
- Maintains and complies with regulatory agencies including building codes, OSHA, MS State
- Department of Health, insurance inspections, as well as elevator, electrical and plumbing maintenance, etc.
- Ensures that boiler systems, refrigerator systems, and emergency generator systems are
- designed, installed, operated, and maintained adequately.
- Serves as a liaison between hospital administration and contractors, engineers, equipment suppliers etc.
- Regularly recommends repair and construction projects as regular building and grounds inspections are conducted.
- Oversees the maintenance of buildings, grounds, maintenance team, and other responsibilities as assigned.
The candidate must have at least 5 years of supervisory experience in a hospital or nursing home setting. Salary
depending on experience. The company may relocate the right person.
Click below to complete our online application. We will require personal information which will be used to establish your background. If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources.